Two days workshop introducing basics of Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- Are you worried about your relationships with other people?
- Maybe sometimes you hear from your partner or colleagues at work that you don’t understand them, that you are selfish or lacking empathy… Or maybe you criticise yourself after losing your temper or giving up your dreams, again?
If you want to learn the secret of creating good connection with other people, practice listening with understanding and start taking care about your boundaries, come to this workshop! During 2 days we will equip you in very easy and practical tools that can help you improve the level of satisfaction in your relationships.
We will present you the concept of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and show the way of using it in your everyday life. You will have opportunity to gain new interpersonal skills and practice them in a safe environment.
If you take part in this workshop you will:
– get to know the definition of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and its basic assumptions
– learn what is empathy according to NVC and practice empathic listening
– gain knowledge about possible barriers in communication and learn how to avoid them
– broaden your vocabulary describing feelings and needs
– learn and practice four steps of NVC
– be able to formulate more concrete requests
– learn how to be honest without hurting others at the same time
– work on examples from your life and try new ways if interacting with other people.
For people wanting to improve their communication with others (partners, colleagues at work, friends, children, etc.), who are able to understand English (there will be no translation into Polish) and are beginners in Nonviolent Communication.
9-10 March 2019, 10:00-16:30
480 zł if you pay till 3 February
550 zł after 3 February
Because of the limited number of places, please, buy your ticket as soon as possible on this website.
Maximum number of participants: 16 people
If you have any questions, please, send a message to: email@example.com
About the trainers:
Magdalena Malinowska – empathic communication trainer and coach. I support people in creating satisfying life and relationships through individual trainings and group workshops in empathic communication (NVC). My work is based on Nonviolent Communication (NVC) created by Marshall B. Rosenberg, non-formal learning methods and on Coaching for Transformation approach. I founded Empathic Way (www.empathicway.pl), through which I promote Nonviolent Communication approach and teach honest and clear self-expression and listening to others with respect and empathy. Empathic Way Europe is a new project aiming at reaching people living in the whole Europe. I run the Warsaw Empathy Group, I offer training courses and individual support. I am the author of the online course “Four steps to a better relationship with others and myself” (at the moment only in Polish). I got to know Nonviolent Communication in 2010. At the moment I am on the path to CNVC certification.
Paulina Orbitowska-Fernandez – trainer of empathic communication, coach, eduScrum trainer, teacher and ex Headmaster. I work with children, parents, teachers, business and organizations supporting them through workshops, lectures or individually. I used to work at the university and in schools in Mexico City and Warsaw (Poland). I am graduated in Political Science from the University of Szczecin, Poland. Granted a scholarship to study at the University of Salamanca, Spain, I have finished postgraduated studies in Leadership in Education and Nonviolent Communication according to Marshall Rosenberg and Train the Trainer of Nonviolent Communication studies, at Collegium Civitas in Warsaw, Poland. Finished Business and Life Coaching at the School of Empathic Trainers in Warsaw. I have attended course given by Sarah Peyton “Facilitating systemic transformation through Nonviolent Communication, neurobiology, and 3d-mapping”. Privately, I am a mother of a teenage boy who is my source of love and wisdom. At the moment I am on the path to CNVC certification.